Canada start-up visa
The Start-up Visa program of Canada provides business people with the chance to immigrate to Canada to build a new business. Immigrant entrepreneurs must describe that their company is innovative, generate new Canadian jobs, and fight globally.
If you are a business person with an innovative marketing idea, you may be qualified to immigrate to Canada through this stream.
Canada is looking for skilled entrepreneurs engaged in beginning businesses to animate the Canadian economy while generating employment possibilities for its citizens.
Eligibility Requirements for Canada Start-Up Visa (SUV)
To get eligible for this stream, you must follow these requirements for applying quickly:
Qualifying Business for SUV
- The applicant must possess at least 10% of the polling rights added to all business shares.
- Together with the selected company, the applicant must hold 50% of the polling rights connected to all business shares.
The candidate must take a language test from an authorized agency and prove that they meet a minimum of CLB 5 in either English or French in:
Proof Of Reserves
The candidate must prove that you have sufficient money to maintain yourself and any retainers once they arrive in Canada. The price you need will vary depending on the size of your family.
Letter Of Support
The candidate must describe that you have the assistance of an enterprise capital fund, sponsor investor group, or company incubator.
- The candidate must pitch his professional idea and influence the company that it is worth sponsoring.
- The method of pitching your marketing idea will vary for each company.
- If your pitch is victorious, you will get a letter of support from the company which must be involved in your start-up visa request.
About the process
Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that:
- Are Innovative.
- Can create jobs for Canadians.
- Can compete on a global scale.
1. Fill out the application form.
- Fill out the Generic Request Form for Canada.
- Make sure that you have achieved all needed fields.
- Print the acquired application form, getting assured to include the barcode sheet.
- Sign and date the application.
2. Complete the document.
- Collect all records listed in the method designated in the document checklist.
- Place all essential documents in a sealed case.
- Please print out the reporting checklist and sign it.
- Insert the document checklist as the top page of your request.
3. Application fees
Pay the application fees. The application fee includes the following expenses.
- Processing fee.
- Third-party fee.
- Biometric fee.
- Suitable for continual residency fees.
4. Submit your application
The next step is to present the application by completing all the above steps and paying all of the processing fees.
Want to apply for a Canadian visa Click here to start the process with our help →